|Home>About us>Operating divisions>Meggitt Equipment Group|
Meggitt Equipment Group
Meggitt’s Equipment Group division has been created to ensure that Meggitt's technologically-diverse businesses can market their offerings to specialist customers while benefiting from the wider Meggitt group’s investment in shared services and common processes.
These include IT, regional HR, strategic sourcing, operations excellence initiatives and trade compliance and ethics and business conduct programmes.
- Airborne, marine and land targets providing critical training for military and law enforcement agencies around the world
- High pressure, high temperature compact heat exchangers for the oil, gas, chemical and nuclear industries
- Virtual fire arms training systems for military and law enforcement agencies providing sophisticated training scenarios that enable individuals and teams to develop weapons familiarity, improve judgment, rehearse tactics and develop stress management skills in a virtual environment
- Live fire ranges and targets including indoor, outdoor and mobile ranges and shoot-houses
- Ultra-reliable, high speed ammunition handling systems for a range of vehicle, aircraft and ship-mounted weapons
- High reliability electro-mechanical power generation and management solutions for aircraft and land vehicles
- Linear motion components and systems for aircraft and land vehicles
- Standby flight display units and avionics
- Electronic and crew cooling systems for a wide range of military applications
- Customised sensors, controls and encoders for automotive, industrial and appliance markets