On Saturday 11th February, we will be holding an careers open day, where you can pop along and meet our team to hear more about the apprenticeship programmes we offer, you'll also be given a tour of our facility. Please let us know if you're coming...
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US?
At Parker Meggitt we offer apprenticeships in a wide range of fields, from Engineering and Manufacturing, Technology, HR and Project Management. Our apprenticeships start from Level 3 right the way up to Degree Level.
- Earn while you learn You'll earn a competitive salary for the full length of the programme, and you'll receive holiday leave and other benefits.
- On-the-job training You'll gain on-hands experience of doing the job, learning all aspects of the role.
- Gain qualifications You'll earn the qualifications you need as part of your apprenticeship, with the opportunity to achieve more qualifications through higher education or higher learning.
- Gain experience You'll not only gain the skills you need for the job, you'll also go through our High Performance Culture training and other soft skills training.
- Networking and events You'll be part of the wider Meggitt team and will have the opportunity to attend events and join our Employee Resource Groups.
- Apprenticeship leadership You'll have a dedicated team who will look after you and support you along the way.
- Support and advice You'll be provided guidance and advice from our Meggitt Leadership team, SMEs and other business leaders.
Download our latest brochure
WHAT WILL WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- About you You'll need to be 16 years or older and not in full-time education already, to join one of our apprenticeship programmes.
- Commitment and dedication We're looking for individuals who are willing to put in hard-work, time and effort into learning as much as possible.
- Bring yourself You'll be encouraged to be you; you'll be appreciated for your individuality and supported to be the very best that you can be.
- Build relationships You'll build lasting positive relationships based on doing the right thing in the right way, listening, being open, inclusive, and supportive.
- Share our purpose You'll enjoy being part of our highly skilled team who share a sense of purpose and are passionate about what we do and how we do it.