Business Administration Poole, UK
Duration: 2 years
Location: Poole, UK
What you’ll need?
- You’ll need to have the right to work in the UK
- You’ll need to have lived in the UK/EU/EEA for at least 3 years
- You’ll need to be 16 year old or over by September 2022
- You’ll need to have finished full-time education by September 2022
- You can’t be studying for any other qualification at the same time as doing an apprenticeship
- You’ll need to have a grade C/4 or above in Maths, English Language and a science subject
- You’ll need a drivers licence or be prepared to learn to drive by the end of the apprenticeship
What is the role?
- You’ll spend 20% of your time learning (mixed between classroom, virtual and online learning and training)
- You’ll learn, understand and follow the front end bid processes for OE (Original Equipment) and Services from RFI (Request for Information) through bidding, revision, interpretation and completion, recognising where and how to optimise risk/reward balance
- You’ll compile and coordinate responses to RFIs/RFQs (â¯request for quote ) using appropriate templates and procedures, including obtaining necessary internal reviews, approvals and signatures are completed within relevant time limits
- You’ll maintain the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with scheduling, technical and commercial information relating to opportunities and contracts.
- You’ll support the Bid Manager in the review of technical specifications received as part of Customer RFQs, and the coordination of internal reviews by the relevant business functions
- You’ll support the dissemination of agreements and contract close-down/exit activities and all Trade Compliance activities ensuring they meet business needs