Enabling the Extraordinary
To Fly To Power To Live
Find out more
SMART Support for Meggitt’s products and systems
Enabling operational excellence for our customers worldwide.
Our Services & Support team is dedicated to keeping Meggitt’s global customers airborne and operational.
- Spare parts
- Exchange pool
Group Policies and Governance Documents
Please find below a link to our corporate responsibility, health, safety and environmental policies. Further information on our approach to corporate responsibility can be found in our latest annual report.
Please find below a link to our diversity and inclusion policy
Our Environmental Policy sets out our responsibility towards protecting the environment. In particular, it sets out our commitments to:
- Incorporating environmental sustainability and responsibility in all aspects of our business by including environmental protection, resource conservation and waste reduction in our strategic planning
- meeting or exceeding all applicable environmental compliance obligations and conducting frequent external and internal reviews to assure audit readiness
- requiring all manufacturing facilities to achieve recognised certification of their environmental management systems and continuous improvement of those systems
- promoting environmental stewardship amongst all employees assessing the impact of our business activities on the environment by collecting, analysing and publishing key environmental performance metrics
- minimising or preventing, where practicable, any adverse impact on the local and global environment arising from the Group’s operations and products; and
- working with our suppliers to minimise any adverse impact of their products and operations on the environment.
Ethics and business conduct policy
Our policy sets out expectations for Meggitt PLC and all subsidiary companies to conduct business fairly, impartially, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The highest standard of ethical behaviour is expected from Meggitt employees, directors and from those who act on the Company’s behalf in the performance of their professional responsibilities and in their own personal conduct.
Guiding Your Way
Meggitt’s Ethics and Business Conduct Guide in seven languages
Code of Conduct policy
Our Code of Conduct promotes “doing the right thing” and “doing things right” so that we maintain our personal and business integrity. The policy also sets out our commitments to ensure that (i) Meggitt and our employees do not engage in practices such as slavery, human trafficking, forced labour and child labour and do not violate applicable laws and regulations relating to slavery, human trafficking, forced labour and child labour; and (ii) that we take all reasonable measures to ensure that our suppliers and other entities acting on our behalf do not engage in practices or violate applicable laws and regulations relating to slavery, human trafficking, forced labour and child labour.
Our anti-corruption policy covers: Bribery, Gifts and entertainment, Conflicts of interest, Competition and antitrust, Sales representatives, Distributors, Political contributions and lobbying activities and Breaches of this Policy and reporting obligations.
Please find below a link to our Group Treasury policy
Our policy sets outs responsibilities at all levels towards health and safety and the prevention of injury to our employees, visitors, contractors, customers and others who may be affected by our activities. In particular, in our policy we set out commitments to:
- meeting or exceeding all applicable health and safety legislation and regulations;
- operating a formal system for the management of health and safety;
- embedding occupational health into our business activities and strategies;
- driving a culture of safety;
- aligning our health and safety management system with the Meggitt Production System which is the Group’s framework for achieving continuous sustainable operational improvements;
- ensuring appropriate levels of communication with customers, suppliers, contractors, visitors and any other persons who may be affected by our activities and consultation with employees; and,
- and designing our products and services so that they are capable of being installed, operated and maintained without risk to the health and safety and welfare of those who use our products.
Meggitt’s Trade Compliance Policy outlines our commitment to comply fully with the laws and regulations governing trade controls in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Our financial crime policy covers anti-money laundering, fraud prevention and corporate tax evasion. The policy also more generally prohibits any financial crime within Meggitt as determined under local legislation. The policy sets out clear escalation procedures where employees have concerns about financial crime, either through management or on the independently run ethics hotline.
Please find below a link to our Financial Crime policy
In addition to providing employment opportunities and minimising our environmental impact, we support a variety of local community initiatives. Our policy gives guidance about the types of organisations that we will consider funding and the type of organisations that we will not fund.
Please find below a link to our Charitable Giving and Charitable Sponsorship policy
The data protection policy sets out the obligations of Meggitt and its employees when processing personal information or personal data about individuals. The policy helps all Meggitt employees understand the rules about personal data.
Please find below a link to our data protection policy
Please find below a link to our gender pay report
Please find below a link to our modern slavery act statement
Please find below a link to our non-audit services policy
Please find below a link to our payment practices report
Please find below a link to our tax strategy policy